Monday, November 10, 2008

Fun-Hog Weekend Resumed

 

Now that I'm fully back on the horse at work (I actually wrote something today… and I don't think I'll delete all of it tomorrow!!!), I feel I have the luxury of picking up where I left off with reporting my adventures in Oz.  Fortunately, or not so, not much has happened in the past month, other than me turning 30 (EEK!), so it shouldn't take me long to get caught up.

So, Rob and my second kayaking experience together was kind of a mixed bag.  It was great to get out away from the city and have a whole leisurely day to meander up and down an easy river requiring only a single portage.  Unfortunately, this was the day my nasty little bug-a-roo decided to start bringing me down, so I was cranky and snappy the whole time.  Bless Rob's patient little heart for not just dumping me in the river to go off and enjoy the beautiful day on his own.
    
It was a beautiful little river with an amazing contrast of vegetation on either side.

No comments: