Sunday, November 9, 2008

Feeling Better

I think 2008 will go down in my personal history as 'The Year of the Doctor's Appointment".  After a month and a half of feeling like complete and utter dog doo, I'm starting to feel like a normal, functional human being again.  Woo hoo.

The downside is that my body is thrashed.  Went to a naturopath the other day who told me my adrenals, immune system and digestive system are basically on strike until I chill the F out, completely de-stress and cut out the intense exercise.  So, now I get to take a pile of horse pills every day, gulp down fish oil, meditate, get acupuncture and move slowly.  It might not sound like a bad gig, but for someone with a life-long addiction to stress it's like going cold turkey for a junkie.  But hey, it might just save my life…

1 comment:

DUVAL Sébastien said...

Have you also thought about typing your posts more slowly?